Sunday, August 16, 2015

Connor picture bonanza

Camp has ended, and Connor was in the "Little Ant" class.  The teachers put together this wonderful collage of him on the last day!  I was so touched.  It must have been a ton of work to do this for every child.




The back of Connor's collage.  





A picture that didn't make it on his collage.  There are hundreds of photos of my kids on the camp's private FB page; I downloaded them and will get to posting the good ones eventually.





 
Connor getting ready for the TBO Open House.  "Youth Small" was the smallest size, so he wore it as a dress and it worked out perfectly!

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful boy and dedicated camp staff! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about it! Enter the third Loving Heartthrob!!! Hail Connor!!! You've got us all wrapped around your little finger. I melt when I see your smile, and your feets and hands send me into a tizzy!!! Looking at that sparkling blonde head, who would believe you were born with a head of black hair??

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't agree more with both of you!

    ReplyDelete