Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ari's locks

I posted this on Facebook on Friday:

My middle child has beautiful surfer boy hair. (Bad pics below, but you can see the cut.) He however desperately wants shorter hair, and has told us so for weeks. After going through a ton of images tonight to see what exactly he wants, he chose the haircut from the stock photo below. Tell me, O Wise People of Facebook, at what age do we let kids decide their haircuts for themselves? I want to be supportive of his independence... but I hate cutting off his gorgeous locks!









And I got 45 comments on it!


We decided to let him get the cut.

Here's the before:




And after: we went but by bit, and he was happy as a clam to have it shorter.  And not a buzz cut! :)


1 comment:

  1. OOH! Is that you, Ari? You look so different! So grown up!
    How does it feel? Does it feel cold on top of your head?
    I'm glad to see that your big smile is the same as always!

    Congratulations, handsome fella!!!!

    ReplyDelete