Wednesday, March 16, 2016

X's larger world

I'm reading Xander's self-chosen bedtime story, a National Geographic Kids special publication called, That's Deadly!

One of the things mentioned as the most mild of extreme air sports is skydiving.

"I've never been," I told him.

"Of course not!" He responded. "Why would you?"

We agreed that there was absolutely no reason to ever jump out of a functional airplane.  If there was an issue, then sure.  But otherwise - we'll just read about them, not experience them for ourselves.



His taste of worldly experiences today: Field Day at school!  His class (the yellow team) competed against the other seven 2nd-grade classes.

He's second in line, wearing a yellow shirt with a soccer ball on it.  




Tug o'War

2 comments:

  1. There he is, with the white socks! Oy! What I would give....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so get it, Mom. I'll give them all hugs from BOTH of us!!!

    ReplyDelete