Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First day of school

Chasing lizards from underneath the car so we can take kids to school 



Connor before his first day, super excited. He was the Flash, he was moving so fast we couldn't get a clear photo of him.




Kindergartener and 3rd grader!  To quote Jonathan: The two big boys just before I take them to their first day at their new school. There was fear, tears, and sadness. They kept telling me it will be ok and to be brave. :) 



Ari testing out his seat in his new class





Xander in his room

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I was there. Thank you so much for including us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I was there. Thank you so much for including us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The morning's excitement comes through in these pictures. Looking forward with such anticipation to the first day of school! Nothing warms a teacher's heart more than getting a classroom of such smiling kids. The boys are so handsome in their school clothes, and growing so tall and leggy!!!!

    ReplyDelete