Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blog comments

Hi all,

I love that you all comment on the blog.  I do!  I feel badly that I haven't been responding to them.  Realistically, I will read the comments but not publicly reply for the next the next two to three weeks.  Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are upon us, oy!  And they are noticeably more intense for a new solo pulpit rabbi than they were for an educator.  So... I'll keep posting every other day or so.  You keep commenting.  And eventually I'll start commenting back!

1 comment:

  1. With the High Holydays nigh upon us, I didn't expect to see postings until after Sukkot. You will be wrapped up with your Temple Family, celebrating and observing the Days of Awe, welcoming the New Year. Any word that you can spare for us will be treasured!!!!!

    ReplyDelete