Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The little things

1) Finished the sermon procrastination book:  Unchosen: The Hidden Lives of Hasidic Rebels.  It was interesting, but it was published in 2006 at the beginning of the genre's explosion, and I feel like better stuff has been written since then.

2) Blacklist Season 2 was so much better than season 1.

3) I'm thrilled to be at the point in my career where publishers send ME free books!  I received a package of a book I didn't order and did a happy dance in my office.

4) A congregant gifted us with Disney on Ice tickets!  Jonathan and Odelia went, I was leading services.  They had an amazing time.


5) Jonathan's ankle is not broken, hooray!  "Just" torn ligaments.

Full recovery expected in 6-8 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. The first four points were Yay! Hooray! Life is Peaches and Cream!

    And then comes Jonathan with ripped-up ligaments. C'mon fella! Heal those feets!!!

    ReplyDelete