Friday, July 17, 2015

Crazy crazy life

Wow, have I been busy.  Too busy even to download the 4th of July pictures, or the ones with my dad.  Next week I'll put up big picture posts.

But in the meantime:

- I spent a good part of my morning researching how to make our congregation more friendly to LGBTQ and interfaith families.  How awesome that inclusion research is considered work.

- Writing a sermon every week is getting easier.

- Ari and Xander play air hockey together really, really nicely.

- Connor was a tease and slept one night from 8pm-6am.  Then he woke up at 3am the two nights following.  So close and yet so far!

Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I heard a rhyming Hebrew blessing that I've adopted because I love it, and I bless you with it:

    "sheh ee-hee-EH lakh KO-akh lis-MO-akh!" which freeliy translated means:

    May you always have the STRENGTH to ENJOY living your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the statement that made me the happiest is reading that X and A are playing air hockey together nicely. It sounds like Ari is maturing and doing great. And finally Connor is starting to sleep. Hallelujah!!! I'm so proud of you, Michal, for stepping into such a big role and doing so fantastically. Not that i had any doubt. You are an amazing woman!!!

    ReplyDelete