Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Made my children's day

In my office I have a 3-way candy dispenser: M&Ms, peanut M&Ms, and jelly beans.

Connor knocked it over today.

Since I had to throw all the candy away anyway, I told them all to have at.

You'd think it was the first night of Hanukkah!

Reveling in the glory.  (Xander not pictured, he was being JFK Jr. eating candy below the desk.)




Best.  Dinner.  Ever.



Jonathan's description of the events:

Here is a picture of Connor after his candy heist. He saw Michal had a candy dispenser on her desk that he couldn't get into so he picked it up and threw it on the ground to get into it. He was successful and his brothers went in on the take.

Michal wasn't nearly as happy about it.

And ya... I know. We're in trouble. :)

3 comments:

  1. Any bellyaches the morning after?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear! well, you gotta give Conner credit for his problem solving skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no pain, they went to bed on time and everything. And LOL, yeah, that boy's smart!

    ReplyDelete