Saturday, July 18, 2015

Weather

The constant question here is if I'm getting used to the Florida weather.

In all honesty, it's really not that bad.

Sacramento summers were horrible.  You stepped outside and were slapped in the face with an oven.  It went over 100 degrees regularly and dried out your skin.

Here it's in the 80s and 90s, and humid.  It's still not Long Beach gorgeous summer weather, but it's a different kind of heat than Sacramento.

I go outside more with the kids here now than I did the past few summers, for what it's worth.  I can deal with the weather, and it is kinda fun to go lizard catching, for catch and release.  They're everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. I am delighted that I hear you laughing at all our fears that Floriida's heat and humidity would do you in.

    Gotta confess I'm a bit taken aback by your game of "catch and release
    lizards." LIZARDS!! Aren't they miniature modern dinosaurs??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is certainly good news! Just the thought of the heat and humidity....ugh. Give me cool and overcast any day and i'll be happy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete