Friday, December 18, 2015

TBO Coral Springs Holiday Parade

The theme was Star Wars, so temple made a "Droidel."  We won second place!  My entire family rode the float.  And despite the cheering crowd, blasting Hanukkah music, and people shouting "Happy Chanukah," Ari still fell asleep in Jonathan's arms. :)


Super Maccabee: Troopers of the Future!





Note Ari asleep in Jonathan's arms.  Xander is in my lap.  And Connor is in the lap of the temple president, Steve, next to me on the other side of the float.

2 comments:

  1. Safe and warm in Dad's arms. Nothing better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom/Savta, this reminds me of the stories you used to tell....that you were able to fall asleep anywhere when you were younger. A couple years ago, I was at Disneyland 'watching' one of the parades, loud music, lots of noise...and I fell asleep in my chair! I was tired. Terrible. You and I used to be like that. Now I can still sleep pretty much anywhere but my bed!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete