Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Mom left

And the kids were surprisingly good about it.

Connor was sad and clingy, cuz he's sick.

While he played with a truck, Ari and Xander and Jonathan and I had a rousing pillow fight in the living room.

We went upstairs, and Xander disappeared for a long time while theoretically brushing his teeth.  I went in to see what was taking so long, and he proudly showed me that he had reorganized the whole bathroom cabinet!

Ari, in the meantime, was trying on both his Batman and Spiderman pajamas in preparation for pajama day tomorrow: he suggested I call his best friend's mom so I would know which superhero Elijah was wearing, so they could match.  Thankfully she texted back "Spiderman" within 20 minutes, so we set aside the proper pajamas, he was content, and went right to bed.

And now I am on email.  What an exciting evening. :)

2 comments: