Monday, January 4, 2016

"The Big Bang Theory" LEGO set

I think a couple posts ago I had mentioned that my brother had gone with all the males in my life to the LEGO store, since that's his passion?

He bought Jonathan and me a set.  The Big Bang Theory.  It's awesome.  (Both the show and the LEGO set.  Savta, you can go here to watch clips if you haven't seen it.)


I started with the mini-figures while Jonathan did the base structure.





Hard at work.





Set complete!





Close-up.  It'll go in my office at temple.

7 comments:

  1. So cool. I've never played or built anything with Legos. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my day it was Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my day it was Tinker Toys and Lincoln Logs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to your "here" to check it out, but they don't show it in my part of the world. I really don't know what this is all about. Neither do I see very well. Can you tell me what the finished product depicts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the set of a TV show depicting their living room, office, and kitchen. The show is about scientists and their spouses; how do uber-geeks relate to "real people" and how do they interact? It's quite fun.

      Delete