Saturday, November 21, 2015

TBO Sisterhood Fashion Show

It was quite an experience!  Held at a fancy hotel with 250 attendees, two rooms worth of shopping merchandise, a fancy sit-down lunch, a DJ, a professional former model showing the 10 models how to walk the runway... it was quite awesome.

Getting my hair done pre-show.  Each model got her hair and make-up done gratis, the salons donated their time.



 Going over presentation cues before it all began.



With an honoree.



Giving the d'var Torah ("words of Torah," or a little speech relating the event to Judaism) before lunch.



After singing the haMotzi, blessing over the challah. 



My first outfit.  At the boutique I told the dressers that I wanted to go outside my box.  This one was rabbi rocker chick.




I LOVE this outfit, it was a fabulous futuristic suit!  I would have bought it but it was waaaay out of my price range.





This one got the most whoops - a skin-tight blue dress that showed more cleavage than I ever usually wear by far. Out of my box indeed!

6 comments:

  1. Michall, you are stunning! Stunningly gorgeous, I mean! And I LOVE your hair spilling down that way, framing your beautiful face.You are such a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll always be a good sport when it involves professional hair and make up. ;)

      Delete
    2. You look like a pro striding down the runway. I recommend that you keep the left-side part in your hair...it suits your face and forehead beautifully!

      The good sport is that you're just as ready to get Whoops on the runway as you are to mount a rip-roaring electric bull!

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely beautiful, honey. I love your hair and makeup and you wear clothes fabulously! I loved the rabbi rocker chick outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete